Fredrik Yderström is the founder and CEO of Flips & Kicks Plus (former Beijing Sports Plus).
Fredrik Yderström started to train martial arts from an early age. 1991 he joined Tallkrogens Karate Club in Sweden and got his 1 Dan 1996. Fredrik became an integral part of the instructor team, teaching both children’s and adults’ classes. He went on to take 2 Dan in 2004.
From 1998 he started to study Wushu at Beijing Sports University and took a BA-degree and masters degree within this field. He´s been working as a teacher sence 1996, both in Sweden and in China; teaching general classes, PE and as a support teacher for children with special needs.
- 2 DAN Goju Ryu Karate Do
- Licensed PE teacher & Sports Coach
- BA Degree Traditional Chinese Sports, Martial Arts (BSU)
- Masters Degree Traditional Chinese Sports, Martial Arts (CUPES), honor student
- Certificate of wushu/sanda Beijing Sport University
- 3rd place 5th Grand World Wushu Festival, Sanda
- Non Criminal record