Wai is Flips & Kicks Plus newest coach, from Norway. He is teaching Karate and martial arts together with Coach Fredrik at the international schools and at Kerry Sports. Wai has been training Karate and martial arts from childhood and done extremely well competing on a international level. His calm personality and profound knowledge of martial arts makes him an excellent addition to the Flips & Kicks Plus team.
Philosophy: “Karate is about strengthening one’s physics, self-discipline and mental health. In particularly for children it’s also about learning to build relationships, trust and to have fun with physical activity.”
- 3rd Dan Kofukan Shito-ryu Karate
- 1st Kyu Shotokan Karate
- 6th Kyu Doce Pares Kali Eskrima
- 3 Gold in World Cup (Kata & Kumite)
- 2 Silver in Wold Cup (Kata & Kumite)
- 2 Bronze in World Cup (Kata & Kumite)